An independent French group founded in 1934, LA MARTINIQUAISE is the second-largest spirits group in France and features in the world top 10, with a large portfolio of international brands.
• 900 million euros of sales before taxes and duties
• + 60% growth over the last 5 years
• 35% of sales from international business in over 110 countries
• 1,600 employees
• 27 subsidiaries and 24 production sites throughout the world: France, Scotland, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Vietnam …
• 3 international “millionaire” brands (over 1 million 9-litre cases)
Brands: Label 5, Glen Moray, Bunsel, Floranis, Daure, Sam Barton, Casanis, St Raphael, Gibson’s, Glen Turner, Poliakov, Porto Cruz, Saint James, Duval, Old Virginia, Olympio, Aveze, Tiscal, Saint-Vivant.