An independent French group founded in 1934, LA MARTINIQUAISE is the second-largest spirits group in France and features in the world top 10, with a large portfolio of international brands.
- 900 million euros of sales before taxes and duties
- + 60% growth over the last 5 years
- 35% of sales from international business in over 110 countries
- 1,600 employees
- 27 subsidiaries and 24 production sites throughout the world: France, Scotland, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Vietnam …
- 3 international “millionaire” brands (over 1 million 9-litre cases)
Brands: Cutty Sark, Label 5, Glen Moray